The Langolier fiber laser marking system is the state of the art in industrial direct part marking lasers. The Langolier fiber laser marker uses the latest solid state Ytterbium fiber laser systems (Infrared1060-1080nm) possessing a powerful and efficient combination of flexible fiber delivery, high peak power, excellent beam quality, and the best wall-plug efficiency available.
Designed to be a stand alone laser marking station, the Langolier Optical Head is mounted on a manual Z Axis workstation. The Workstation has 21" of Z axis travel to allow a variety of lens sizes and marking fields to be selected without compromising it's ability to accomodate tall parts. The laser and work area are entirely enclosed by the Langolier Light Tight Safety Enclosure. The Light Tight Enclosure has a large, safety interlocked sliding door which opens to provide full access to the interior. All Langolier Fiber Laser Marking Systems are supplied with Prolase, a user friendly, proven, robust laser marking systems software package.
The fiber laser is a feature rich tool and includes:
- Air-Cooled, Ytterbium Q-Switched Fiber Laser for marking, etching, and engraving on a wide variety of surfaces
- 20, 30, and 50 watt versions
- Maintenance-free design - 100,000 hours (MTBF)
- Excellent beam quality (M²=1.4) -TEMoo beam profile
- Low voltage power source (110 VAC) requirements
- Built-in I/O for "handshaking" with Rotary and/or X-Y motion systems.
- Fast marking times yield high throughput
- Clean, precise marks with little heat affected zone
- High contrast marking - clear crisp, readable marks both human and machine readable (2D, UID, UPC, and most standard bar codes)
- Import and mark logo and vector graphic files easily
- Ideal for laser marking Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, and just about anything else
- Laser Stain Marking - Made on stainless steel and titanium creating an oxide layer forming a black mark
- Laser Surface Etching - Slight material removal to create contrast mark
- Laser Ablation - Surface material removal yielding a permanent mark
- Laser Engraving - Deep marks for harsh environments and difficult applications
Components of the Langolier Enclosed Fiber Laser Marking System include:Langolier Fiber Laser Marking Systems have a record of reliability unmatched by any solid state or gas laser system. The Langolier is virtually maintenance free and has the lowest operating costs available.
- IPG fiber laser source (20-50 watt) with integrated HeNe alignment laser
- Prolase 7 Laser Marking Software
- Scanlab hurrySCAN High Speed Scanheads
- Scanlab RTC4 Interface and I/O Boards
- Optical Head with reversible beam Expander
- Langolier Fiber Laser Controller
- Network ready Industrial PC
- Langolier Manual Z Axis Workstation
- Light Tight Safety Enclosure