The Langolier Desktop fiber laser marking system is the state of the art in industrial direct part marking lasers. When you need a simple, turn key desktop system to laser mark small parts by hand this is the system that you can count on.
The Desktop Langolier fiber laser marker uses the latest Ytterbium fiber laser technology (Infrared1060-1080nm) possessing a powerful and efficient combination of high peak power, excellent beam quality, and the best wall-plug efficiency available.
All Langolier Fiber Laser Marking Systems are supplied with Prolase XP/7, a user friendly, proven, robust laser marking systems software package.Designed to be a compact,stand alone laser marking station, the Desktop Langolier Optical Head is mounted on a fixed base. Rigid part holders or a choice of Z axis travel lab jacks can be used to place to work at the focal plane of the Desktop Langolier's beam focussing lens. The laser and work area are entirely enclosed by the Desktop Langolier's CDRH Class I Enclosure. Access to the interior is through the sliding, laser safe viewport/door or by raising the entire "hood", providing full access to the interior for large part loading or fixture placement and setup.
The Langolier Desktop fiber laser is a feature rich tool and includes:
- 20 Watt, Air-Cooled, Ytterbium Q-Switched Fiber Laser for marking, etching, and engraving on a wide variety of surfaces
- Long Life, Maintenance-free design
- Excellent beam quality (M²=1.4) -TEMoo beam profile
- Low voltage power source (110 VAC) requirements
- Fast marking times for high throughput
- Clean, precise marks with little heat affected zone
- High contrast marking - clear, crisp, readable marks in both human and machine readable formats (2D, UID, UPC, and most standard bar codes)
- Import and mark logo and vector graphic files easily
- Ideal for laser marking Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, and just about anything else
- Laser Stain Marking - Made on stainless steel and titanium creating an oxide layer forming a black mark
- Laser Surface Etching - Slight material removal to create contrast mark
- Laser Ablation - Surface material removal yielding a permanent mark
- Laser Engraving - Deep marks for harsh environments and difficult applications
Fiber Lasers are ideal for marking small parts
Fiber lasers have a record of reliability unmatched by any solid state or gas laser system. The Desktop Langolier is virtually maintenance free and has the lowest operating costs available.
Components of the Langolier Desktop Fiber Laser Marking System include:
- IPG fiber laser source (20watt) with integrated HeNe alignment laser
- Prolase XP/7 Laser Marking Software
- Scanlab Scancube 10 scan head
- Scanlab RTC4 Interface and I/O Boards
- 160mm f-Theta lens
- Langolier Fiber Laser Controller
- Network ready Industrial PC
- Manual Z axis lab jack - (Optional manual x/y axis table)
- CDRH Class I Safety Enclosure
- Covered exhaust port
- Internal cooling fan