Low Cost Hybrid Fiber Laser Marking System
Entry level, low cost, easy to get running, low maintenance fiber laser marking system
The list price for this Hybrid fiber laser marking system is $12,500 for the 20 watt laser with a 4.5 inch square marking field. The system is FOB Oxnard, CA and is ready to mark parts as soon as it is taken out of the box. The Hybrid system includes the computer, RTC control board and Leopardmark software.
The Hybrid system has a one year warranty, but the laser, scanhead and RTC board all have a 2 year warranty. One day of training at Jimani is included at no charge.
The Jimani Hybrid System includes the following laser components:
- Laser- JPT MOPA type laser. The standard laser is a JPT Model YDFLP in either a 20 or 30 watt configuration. Higher power models available upon request
- Scanhead- Galvo Tech Scan Box 10 with standard XY2-100 interface
- Focusing Lens- Opex 163 mm EFL or 254 mm EFL F-Theta lens. Other marking field size lenses available upon request
- Control Board- Scanlab RTC 4
- Software- Leopardmark Laser Marking Software. Prolase Laser Marking Software available for additional charge
- Computer- Win 7 Pro 64 bit, 1 TB hard drive, 8 GB ram installed
Standard Options Available:
- Sherline Rotary indexer with self centering 3 jaw chuck
- Sherline manual X-Y table mounted to workstation tooling plate
The laser module, scanhead, lens and workstation are purchased from Focus Laser in Guangzhou, China and shipped to Jimani. Once those components arrive at Jimani, they are assembled and the computer, software and control electronics are added. The completed system is then tested, calibrated and given a 24 hour burn-in. The equipment is FOB Oxnard, CA and is shipped to its final destination completely assembled and tested.
Jim Earman of Jimani has personally visited and interacted with all of Jimani’s Chinese suppliers including Focus laser, JPT and Galvo Tech and we are very confident in the quality of components in the Hybrid laser system.
Read our recent article describing the idea behind this system
And this article about the first two systems we installed.
See below for the enclosure for the Hybrid Fiber Laser Marking System