Custom Fiber Laser
The key question you must ask as a buyer considering a custom laser marking system is "do I want my laser expert to build custom part and material handling equipment even though they do not have the experience and resources to do so?"
Out philosophy regarding custom laser marking systems centers on the idea that we are experts at laser marking and fiber laser system technology and not experts at building complex automation. Therefore Jimani prides itself on being honest and up front with customers looking for custom machines. Many times we have a modular solution that is tested and reliable that will fit the situation instead of a one off custom piece of equipment.
Our approach to custom laser systems comes from our years of experience and many succesful installations using our ever expanding library of 'custom' modules including X/Y/Z and rotary axis marking, X/Y table motion, and other part manipulation options.
We partner with a number of excellent part and material handling companies - this allows them to be the best at what they do and allows Jimani to stay focused on delivering the absolute best laser application expertise available. Our customers appreciate our approach because in the end they receive a laser marking system that is more robust, delivers most up time, requires less maintenance, and produces a better quality product for them.
The Langolier fiber laser marking system is the state of the art in industrial direct part marking lasers. The Langolier fiber laser marker uses the latest solid state Ytterbium fiber laser systems (Infrared1060-1080nm) possessing a powerful and efficient combination of flexible fiber delivery, high peak power, excellent beam quality, and the best wall-plug efficiency available.The fiber laser is a feature rich tool and includes:
- Air-Cooled, Ytterbium Q-Switched Fiber Laser for marking, etching, and engraving on a wide variety of surfaces
- 20, 30, and 50 watt versions
- Maintenance-free design - 100,000 hours (MTBF)
- Excellent beam quality (M²=1.4) -TEMoo beam profile
- Low voltage power source (110 VAC) requirements
- Flexible fiber cable beam delivery system
- Designed for integration into automated work cells, assembly line, and other integrated equipment
- Built-in I/O for integration into a production line or other equipment.
- Fast marking times yield high throughput
- Clean, precise marks with little heat affected zone
- High contrast marking - clear crisp, readable marks both human and machine readable (2D, UID, UPC, and most standard bar codes)
- Convert and mark logo and vector graphic files easily
- Ideal for laser marking Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, and just about anything else
- Laser Stain Marking - Made on stainless steel and titanium creating an oxide layer forming a black mark
- Laser Surface Etching - Slight material removal to create contrast mark
- Laser Ablation - Surface material removal yielding a permanent mark
- Laser Engraving - Deep marks for harsh environments and difficult applications
There is no question this fiber laser system has a record of reliability unmatched by any solid state or gas laser system. The Langolier is virtually maintenance free and has the lowest operating costs available.
All Langolier fiber laser marking systems are supplied with Prolase, a user friendly, proven, robust laser marking systems software package.
Components of custom Jimani laser system include:
- IPG fiber laser source (20-50 watt) with integrated HeNe alignment laser
- Prolase 10 Laser Marking Software
- Scanlab HurrySCAN High Speed Scanheads
- Scanlab RTC-5 Interface and I/O Boards
Network ready Industrial PC
- Optical Head with reversible beam Expander
- Langolier Fiber Laser Controller